OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Make A Wish finally completed

Started by REBELYELL, March 08, 2016, 10:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

My son was selected for Make A Wish this past year and we opted for a playground since he doesn't like crowds and noise, and could care less about a trip to Disney World. The rain and weather has delayed the installation for a few weeks now. We finally got a few days without rain and Wonder Woods was able to get started yesterday and got it completed today. They did a great job and made one special young man a happy camper. With the help of some great call makers and friends, I helped raise money to get his wish. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your generousity and kindness. It was much appreciated and we are very thankful.

scoot12

Candyman

Buzzkiller

Nice!!! I bet both of you will enjoy it.
Can't say I blame him on the crowds and noise.

triune

Swampturkey

SS Calls

That's great Jody!! I'm sure he will spend many fun hours there!!

davisd9

So glad it came together for the young man!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Double B

Followed by buzzards

Brantleyville

It is wonderful to see that he got his wish. Very NICE set-up.

outdoors

THATS GREAT TO SEE ... ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS AND NOT STAYING INDOORS .......  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

edjenkins

That's good stuff right there my friend!   :icon_thumright:

hunter22

Jbird22

Dr Juice