Started by buzzardroost, March 08, 2016, 12:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNCTracker

This is the ticket to keep it steady.

jblackburn

I really like the 3/4 mask from Natgear camo
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Cutt

I like the Under Armour, the first one I got was the better of two I have. Got the second as a spare, which is nice, but not as nice as the older one, which I believe they don't sell now?

jamo

Full_Fan

What model UA mask are all you guys talking about... please post a link.  Thanks!

Fan Club

Quote from: Treerooster on March 08, 2016, 08:25:06 PM
Hunter Specialties 3/4 Flex Form mesh face mask for me.

Same here.....hard to improve on perfection.

Wear around my neck when not in use. Fully adjustable. Minimal fogging issues with eyeglasses because of the open mesh. Affordable. I always carry a spare.

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

nyhunter

The old pens woods 3/4 face mask, Unfortunately they dont make them any more and mine is about on its last leg.

Full strut

I bought the under armour face mask and gloves last year. Overpriced but the nicest of each that I own!

mote1977

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Treerooster on March 08, 2016, 08:25:06 PM
Hunter Specialties 3/4 Flex Form mesh facemask for me.

It has a 1 1/2 to 2 inch piece of metal that forms around my nose and an elastic strap about midway from the top. These keep the mask in place and I can even look down without it creeping up my nose. Relatively cheap too.

Unless it is hot I keep it down around my neck when not in use. Not much movement to pull it up.

I like a loose mesh type mask, shows less of the human form and tight masks are hotter and uncomfortable for me.
X2. That's about all I use anymore. Even for bow hunting, I frequently use this same model if I'm not using paint at that point. Generally paint in bow season though.

Gooserbat

I've had the same mask for over 15 years.  It's called something like a "bag" or something.  I would by another if I could find one.  It's very big and generously cut. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Full_Fan

Gooserbat

I have a bunker head mask that's new but out of the pack.  I'll mail it to someone who has glasses foging issues if they will just pay the shipping.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tha bugman

Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk