Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

My latest give away was not hunting related. I had a friend who was going through a divorce. He had never gone to church. Didn't know the Lord. I spent a lot of time talking with him and I just heard the Lord tell me I needed to give him my bible. It was a brand new bible and very expensive, covered in embossed leather. He didn't want to take it, but I insisted. He hasn't called me to tell me he is saved yet, but I knew what I had to do. Great news as they did not get a divorce and are doing well.

Gumby

Gave a box of Hevi 13 #7s to a teammate on here the other day

Satellitehunter

I give away a turkey vest every other year to new turkey hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AC HAMMER

Gave my old camos that didn't fit to a young man who dreams of hunting when he grows up!

lhprop1

I've given my sons (4 and 1) both one of my old duck calls.  Mom doesn't like it, but tough cookies.

Jwall

Gave a patternmaster choke tube I wasn't using to my brother so he could get into turkey hunting

fishfrey

Last fishing outing I gave the guy I was with the lure that I caught all the fish on that day.

beakbuster10

I gave away a couple decoys this spring because I've replaced all of mine with avians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordanz7935

Last thing I gave away was a box of turkey loads to my brother.Thanks Gooserbat!

Gooserbat

Quote from: nsselle on March 07, 2016, 12:36:56 PM
Since my old man cant get on the ice anymore, i have to supply him with the fresh gills lol.

:z-winnersmiley:

Congratulations to nsselle.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Congrats Nsselle..... & Thanks Gooserbat for the chance to win another great prize.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: tomstopper on March 09, 2016, 09:44:34 PM
Congrats Nsselle..... & Thanks Gooserbat for the chance to win another great prize.

X2. Another generous offer. Very kind sir.

Happy

Congrats to the winner and thanks gooserbat for the opportunity

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Fan Club

Thanks, Gooserbat.

Does my heart good and puts a smile on my face to read all of these great giveaway stories!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <- <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

nsselle

WOW! Thank you very much, I really appreciate you doing this for all of us!