OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbreedi1

Gave a fishing box loaded with fishing tackle to my nephew
Thunder Ridge Totes

usrgce

Gave my nephew a pair of cabelas rubber boots and a bug tamer jacket.

Cottonmouth

I have my 5 yr old nephew a box call the other day. My sister was thrilled.

rosharb

packmule

2 box calls, one to my son and the other to my youngest daughter.

deltaeta

Full strut

Gave my buddy a 6 in 1 duck whistle this duck season. He wanted to contribute more than just pulling a jerk string, so I gave it to him to help call in some green heads!

Smooth_Operator

I recently gave my younger cousin my old trolling motor and a deep cycle battery so he could go fishing this spring...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

bullet355

bammerslammer 50

Have my brother and his buddy some long beard 6s to try. Have my little cousin a pair of muck fieldblazers.

TURKEYWHACKER

I gave a climbing treestand to a new deer hunting buddy.

2eagles

I bought two Diawa rod/reel combos a few years ago. I cleaned and lubed them up and am giving one to each of my sons. Gave one to one son and he was very happy. Got to deliver the other one soon.

Narf

Gave an avian x Jake decoy to my pops.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Flounder

I just gave my stepson some fishing lures and as always he will get some Turkey loads.

TKE921

Was at a flea market with a biddy and a very snoody woman came around looking at things and thumbing her nose.  Her son and his grandma came along behind and he was very interested in game calls ( he was about 4 )  He picked up a primos power crow and blew it and was amazed...grandma laughed...mom looked like she wanted to kill everyone.  I gave that kid the power crow and told him it works best if you blow as hard as you possibly can.   You could hear that kid going down the road in the car for half a mile.