OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardroost

I give away deer jerky frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkTurkMan

The last thing I gave away was a hunting knife I won at a banquet. I gave it to an ex girlfriends son to commemorate his first wild hog he shot.

troutfisher13111

An old RCBS rock chucker bullet press. Gave it to a friend of mine.

va_jon

I gave away some camo and a bag last year along with a ton of deer jerky !

skridge

Gave away a trophy ridge arrow rest.

Beards and Hooks

Last thing i gave away was some production turkey calls. It was a few years ago before i started buying customs.

Clif Owen

Good luck to everyone! Since I won the lucky hat; I'm not entering.

But, i did want to wish everyone luck, say THANKS to Gooserbat for making this possible and Congrats to whoever is the lucky person!

chbarnha

The last thing I gave away was some camo to a kid down the street that wanted to go. I took him with me and outfitted him with the camo. He goes with me from time to time.

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

dacoach

Gave deer calls and hunting vests, hats, coats to my friends 12 year old son.  I am going to take him on his first turkey hunt and deer hunt this year.  Taking kids out and donating my time and money to see the kids reactions is priceless to me.

RussM311

Gave a beginner's set of turkey calls to a new turkey hunter along with an instructional dvd.

OldSwamper

i bought a striker recently from the dixie deer classic for a friend and burned his name and some turkey tracks in the striker to personalize.  happy hunting

Fan Club

Gave a Turkey Hunting book to a friend.

Thanks!

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

Fisher62

Gave a nikon turkey scope to my best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WW

Last thing given away was a face mask. Thanks Gooserbat!

mozart_hunter

last thing i gave away were some mouth calls i made.