OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Haypatch

Sixes

Recently sent a Mabry aluminum call to a friend in Maryland

Happy

Have given away three pot calls this spring. Two were to my boys. Bought my boy a nice compound for christmas and his turkey gun just got a dot scope upgrade.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Marc

Gave my 5 year old daughter a couple duck calls this past season...  She was blowin' one them (a widgeon whistle) and three gadwall came out of the fog to their demise...

Turkey hunting, got my brother-in-law started with a turkey vest last season...  I still cannot find one to fit me, so I was hoping you were giving away a vest. :OGturkeyhead:

Thank you for the opportunity...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

southern_leo

I'll say technically the last item was deer jerky. But the last real good item would be a hunt. I set my buddy up on family land and he killed a doe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike Honcho

Gave a Primos Titewad choke that came in a used shotgun I bought, away to a friend of mine who refuses to use anything turkey hunting but the stock modified choke his Benelli Nova came with.

Go figure.

Ericbrooks

I fletched some arrows for a friend

SKFOOTER

The last hunting item I gave away was a Feather Flex Hen Decoy. :OGturkeyhead:

SteelerFan

Had the pleasure of setting up a young man with a couple of pot calls...

And routinely give up my last nerve when hunting with my buddy, and he suddenly decides to "try" that new call he bought!  :z-dizzy: :TooFunny:

renegade19

Deer jerky for me too.  Love giving it away to people who enjoy it!

wvmntnhick

Gave a 22 rifle away recently. But, to be fair, it was to my daughter. Gave my nephew a 12 ga single shot shotgun. But, it was to my nephew at Christmas time.

Okay, here's a legit one. Was visiting with the fella that lets me trap and hunt his land not far from my house. He was going on and on about how he wanted to get into turkey hunting. Needless to say, I gave him a few calls that I had here. A few were straight outta my vest. Others were calls I'd not used much. He really liked the sound of one of my slate calls. Ended up contacting the maker and bought one for him. He was very thankful and offered to pay for the call. Couldn't take it. He'd been generous to me for some time and kinda felt like I owed him.

"Loaned" my neighbor a knife for his elk hunt in New Mexico last fall. He shot his elk and came back to give me the knife back. Said he really liked it and wanted to know where to find one. Told him Buck stopped making them some time ago. He handed it back to me and I told him to keep it. He was quite thankful. That's the stuff that makes me happy.

spaightlabs

Gave a custom-made elk antler and Coco duck call to a youngin' this year.   Took me 30 years, but I finally figured out what I like in a duck and a goose call and that I don't need more than 2 of each...got plenty to give away going forward too...

Thanks for the chance Gooserbat.

TN Beard Buster

I gave away a his strut jake decoy to my best friend and hunting partner!! I bought my DSD's and gave him all my other decoys cause money was tight for him at the time!! He's done so much for me and never asked for anything in return!!

Tail Feathers

I have a pushpin call to a friend who has some paralysis and has a hard time doing pot calls.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!