OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

The biggest thing that I give away is the gift of time for taking youngsters out hunting (I also gave my nephew all of my old calls that I didn't use so he could learn to call on his own).

Turkeyfever

Gave a juvenile a box call! He was thrilled

crow

thanks for another giveaway

I just made and gave a wingbone call to my buddy's son who came home on leave.

I had the pleasure of hunting with him the last couple of years before he signed up.

uarobert

I gave a choke tube to a friend just starting out.

Tunaguy

I gave my son,who's down in MD, a .22 that NY has deemed very dangerous because of its nasty pistol grip!
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Rapscallion Vermilion

Gave one buddy a wingbone I made from his bearded hen, and another a turkey tote.

wvlimbhanger

Just last week I gave my best hunting buddy a zebrawood crystal over slate pot call I made.  Thing was sweet.

Dirtybird552

The last thing I gave away was my first slat and box call to my son. This will be his first season and he has just about wore them out practicing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alloutdoors

Think the last thing I gave away was an old vest I wasn't using anymore.

jwright8

Slate call

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Gobspur

Last thing I gave away was an old cabelas turkey vest to my good buddy.

bigbird

I gave my buddies little brother an old crow call and owl hooter last season.

born2hunt

I made a wing bone yelper from a bird my buddy's son shot last year and give it to him last month for his birthday.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Dr Juice

I gave my first turkey vest to my younger but bigger brother.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

BowBendr

Gave away 3 pot calls and strikers to a friend at work that wants to start bird hunting.

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions