Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat vest cleaning giveaway...Winner is on page 7.

Started by Gooserbat, March 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Winner is nsselle.  Post #5

Just pulled this Ol Hickory slate from my vest.  It's been in the woods and I can't sell it as new so I'm going to give it away.  Most know how to play.  Post up and tell us the last hunting or fishing item you give away and you are entered in the drawing.

I'll pick the winner Wednesday night when I get home from church.  I'll draw a random bill and the first and last numeric digits in reverse order will be the winning numbers.  Max number of 99 post to be entered into the drawing. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Crawl79

Made fresh smoked Tasso and gave most of it to friends.

Gave a box call to cousin, bringing her on Mississippi youth hunt next weekend.

taylorjones20

The actual last thing I gave away that is hunting related is Deer Jerky.  I normally make a lot of it and give it to a few people.  It has given me the opportunity to hunt with some really good people and hunt some pretty amazing places.  And of course, make friends for life.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

SwampRooster17

I upgraded my owl hooter this year so my old one went to my youngest brother. i hope I sounded better on that call than he did! Haha

nsselle

Since my old man cant get on the ice anymore, i have to supply him with the fresh gills lol.

eorlando

Some hog meat. Thanks for doing this again.

357MAGNOLE

I gave away a Andy Kaiser copper pot call to a fella I work with. He wanted to get into turkeys so I gave him that and told him to start practicing with it. He thinks he is ready to go for this season.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Snood Life

Gave away a hunter safety system safety strap. Safety first!!!!

stringtalker

I've gave away several new mouth calls that I never used. It's always a good feeling when you get another young hunter started hunting, thanks!!!!!
Douglas

Dearhunter3450

I gave away an old cabelas turkey vest to a first time turkey hunter this year. Hope the vest gives him some luck  I fell for the hype and bought a tenzing pack this year. That thing better give me some really great luck! Thanks for running another giveaway, very nice of you

MDbowman

Gave my grandson a bow for Christmas, and have given away quite a bit of deer bologna recently.

wisconsinteacher

The last thing I gave away was a bow that I was done using.  I gave it to the neighbor kid. 

bmmorris

Gave my son the first slate call I ever bought. Can't wait to take him with me this Spring.

WV TURKEY THUG

The last thing I gave away was a compound bow that i quit using since i bought a new one i gave it to a buddy who was wanting to try and get into bow hunting but didnt have the funds to go out and buy a decent bow. Also with the bow was 10 arrows 3 broad heads dozen field points a release and a older bow target.

jakesdad

Gave away a goose call to the neighbor kid who was just getting started in waterfowling.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"