turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Had to ban someone today over a classifieds ad

Started by Old Gobbler, March 07, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys .......be cautious of who you are dealing with in the classifieds,  someone got burned out of $$$

don't deal with low post members....

don't deal with no picture people .....

Also ...I've been getting pm's about folks wanting to sell firearms (vintage mossy oak remingtons) don't fall for the bait
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Spitten and drummen

thanks for the heads up Shannon. hope the guy gets his money back and the other slimeball gets what he deserves.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

kyturkeyhunter4

Thanks! Shannon for the heads up, sure hope the guy gets is money back that sucks big time they deserve to be kicked off.

davisd9

Hopefully they did not send Paypal as a gift!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Buzzkiller

Quote from: davisd9 on March 07, 2016, 08:49:54 AM
Hopefully they did not send Paypal as a gift!

Sent from the Strut Zone
Never thought of that

The Cohutta Strutter

Thanks for the reminder Shannon. I'm a firm believer what goes around comes around in some way, shape or form when it comes to being dishonest.
Anybody seen America lately?

tomstopper

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 07, 2016, 08:13:39 AM
thanks for the heads up Shannon. hope the guy gets his money back and the other slimeball gets what he deserves.
:agreed:

snapper1982

I made a tote for one and he never hasnt paid nor answered my messages in 12 days. I didnt send the tote but i did learn a lesson from it. As Shannon has said be very careful with low post counts.

tomstopper

Quote from: snapper1982 on March 07, 2016, 09:17:20 AM
I made a tote for one and he never hasnt paid nor answered my messages in 12 days. I didnt send the tote but i did learn a lesson from it. As Shannon has said be very careful with low post counts.
He has and this has got me thinking that I wish we had a thread/link on here where we could have buyer/seller reviews. I think it would help out a little but that's just a thought.

Gooserbat

:gobble:a feedback function akin to the one on Archerytalk would be nice. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

OldSchool

That's a shame, sorry to hear it. I hate a thief.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

tha bugman

snapper1982

Quote from: tomstopper on March 07, 2016, 09:19:59 AM
Quote from: snapper1982 on March 07, 2016, 09:17:20 AM
He has and this has got me thinking that I wish we had a thread/link on here where we could have buyer/seller reviews. I think it would help out a little but that's just a thought.

He has what?

hunter22

Good advice from Shannon. I think pictures are a must. I know some guys cannot post them but it is really pretty simple after you do it a couple times. There are lots of guys on here who will also help post your pics in the classifieds. You should also know who you are dealing with. I recently had a guy contact me asking If I wanted to buy a call from him. It was made by a callmaker I really like and he knew this. I replied that I was interested and would like to see a picture of the call. He told me he would find out what the call was worth and let me know the price. Next thing I know I get a PM from another guy telling me he had bought the call in question. The guy that bought the call had no idea that I was even interested in the call since it was not posted in the classifieds. I think when the almighty dollar gets involved with anything you need to be cautious.