turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB hustlin hen

Started by n2deer, March 05, 2016, 10:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

If anyone has a billy white hustlin hen they would like to seel I would be interested.

Thought I would check before I order one.

Thanks

n2deer

davisd9

Good luck. I tried trading for one and no bites. I am expecting mine from Mr. White to be in the mailbox anyway now.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bullet355

Is Billy White still making calls? I read on another forum that he wasn't.

davisd9

Quote from: bullet355 on March 10, 2016, 09:50:15 AM
Is Billy White still making calls? I read on another forum that he wasn't.

When I called him last week Wednesday he said he was.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bullet355

Good to hear. I got one from him 2 years ago and think I am going to order another one to put up
in case something happens to the 1st one.

Thanks

Scpossum

Can't tell you how many gobblers have bit the dust with the Hustlin' hen. It was almost an unfair advantage.

davisd9

With the number of people that has contacted me today for his contact information, there may be a line.

n2deer

Thanks, I will just give him a call.

I'm in no hurry.