turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ronnie Cuz Strickland- Vest Dump

Started by tha bugman, March 04, 2016, 05:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Saw this video the other day...thought it was pretty interesting of whats in Cuz's vest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxxRb2exr4

If the link doesn't work just search youtube for Cuz Vest Drop

wvmntnhick

Well, now I feel as if I'm over stocked.

Tennessee Lead

I like those straps on that vest. Wish I could put those on mine.

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

Greg Massey

After seeing that i need to put over half my stuff for sale on craigslist...lol

Greg Massey

Tenn lead...those look like they came from a claw sling...so you could get a couple of those and have someone  replace the regular straps with those claw slings..

Gooserbat

I would say I don't carry much more than that.  I do have two pots and a box though. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Dr Juice

Im sure he doesn't need many calls when others call for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born2hunt

That's just knowing what you like and being confident with it. I carry 2 pots but otherwise that's about all I carry,  minus the tube call.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

sixbird

Whew! Man, that's pared down!
I'm feeling like I maybe am overcompensating for my inadequacies...I need to weight train before the season to be able to carry all the stuff I do... :-[

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 04, 2016, 08:28:37 PM
Tenn lead...those look like they came from a claw sling...so you could get a couple of those and have someone  replace the regular straps with those claw slings..

I'm going to see how difficult that would be. Apparently it's only offered on the Dickson vest.

Turkeyman62

Man then I'm carrying way too much stuff
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Roost 1

Quote from: Tennessee Lead on March 04, 2016, 09:29:51 PM

I'm going to see how difficult that would be. Apparently it's only offered on the Dickson vest.

Nope they made a knock off of the Dixon vest they had the same straps.. I believe it might of been called a Limbhanger, bit I'm not certain of that.

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 04, 2016, 10:37:17 PM
Quote from: Tennessee Lead on March 04, 2016, 09:29:51 PM

Nope they made a knock off of the Dixon vest they had the same straps.. I believe it might of been called a Limbhanger, bit I'm not certain of that.

Ok I'll look it up. Bet they don't slide off a man's shoulders

MK M GOBL

He carries pretty much the same "things"  I do, but I am surprised more than a few times a year on how much gear some guys/gals carry. I don't carry a tube call but do have a glass call along and a couple more locators ...

This should lead to a good what's in your vest thread?

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,61249.0.html

MK M GOBL

kcrebel

Quote from: mlisandro on March 04, 2016, 08:52:13 PM
Im sure he doesn't need many calls when others call for him.
Cuz is as good of a guy as you will ever meet.  Absolute salt of the earth and I'm honored to call him my friend. 
He spends most of his time hunting with his grandkids and other children growing our turkey hunter ranks.  That said he does all of his own calling unless he's behind the camera. 
Helps to know a little about someone before making such an uninformed statement like that.  :)