News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is This For Real????

Started by mote1977, March 03, 2016, 03:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

kjnengr

For good fun, put some of those out on some heavily pressured public land and get far away and watch.   :fud:  :OGani:  :goofball:

jed clampett

LMAO....even the reviews are funny!!!

Dr Juice

Lmao. I'm ordering a dozen  :TooFunny:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WisTurk

This must be some kind of psychological experiment to see how dumb/gullible a person can be.  What kind of crazy garbage can we peddle before someone says enough is enough?

mote1977

How long before there's one for sale in the classifieds?

southern_leo

I'm buying 5. Gonna put one on each finger on my off hand. So when I see a group of turkey I'll just wave. From the reviews I can safely assume they will come running thinking it's just 5 new buddies. Then when they are close say 66 yards or so I'll shoot em. I'm pumped. Should tag out within 10 mins of sunrise. May not even have to leave the truck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

If this truly takes off, I'm going to start selling 20 ounce bottles of purified instant water. You'll just need to add 20 ounces of your favorite purified water.

Mike Honcho

The heads are photoshopped on the limbs etc. in the ad.....hilarious!

Gobble!

That's a steal! Take my money!

Greg Massey

look you can mount it on a walking stick...or make you a turkey stick horse out of it,,,ha ha ha ...

wvlimbhanger

This is the greatest thing I've seen hit the market since the squealing hen......

Farmboy27

laughable-yes!!  But really its no different than the gobbler decoys in popular use today.  And definitely not any more dangerous as "fanning".  20 years ago people laughed at any kind of turkey decoy, look at the market know.  Will I use one- no. Will they help while hunting- who knows.  Will they sell any - yup.

mgm1955

Some say the turkeys are dumb!!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: