turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

nm mirriam help

Started by skimerhorn, March 03, 2016, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

I'm looking for a good outfitter to try in NM to get after some mirriam in the mountains. Can anybody recommend one?

Dtrkyman

Try calling the bar x bar, if things have not changed they have lots of birds, Ethan runs there hunts If I remember correctly. Near pecos

GobbleNut

Go to the SNMturkeyhunts website if you are looking at southern NM. ...or send me a PM.
Jim

skimerhorn

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 03, 2016, 06:21:18 PM
Go to the SNMturkeyhunts website if you are looking at southern NM. ...or send me a PM.
Jim

Don't have a specific part of the state picked out, just think it'd be cool to get after em in the mountains

stringtown

Sierr@  Blanca outfitters. Went last yr and had good hunt. Nothing fancy but has birds. PM if need more info.

FL-Boss

Bar x Bar is not doing hunts anymore to my knowledge. Ethan is no longer there.  I would also like to get new recommendations near Santa Fe.  I went there last year, and been dreaming of going back, unreal country.

skimerhorn

Dtrkyman

Quote from: FL-Boss on March 06, 2016, 03:20:31 PM
Bar x Bar is not doing hunts anymore to my knowledge. Ethan is no longer there.  I would also like to get new recommendations near Santa Fe.  I went there last year, and been dreaming of going back, unreal country.

Was wondering what was up with there website, I heard a while back they were going to take down the Elk enclosure?