turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

gobbling from va....

Started by Vaturkeyhntr, March 31, 2011, 08:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaturkeyhntr

finally got a profile on here, after reading everyone elses stories and looking at pics from all the birds already killed this year......2 days til the youth day here and a week til our opener!!!  birds are SCREAMIN here!!

PANYHunter

TURKEYSLAYER101

I heard they are gobbling pretty good down there. I am heading down to Bath county VA next friday. I can't wait. Finally time to do battle with ole 3 toes.   :anim_25:

:welcomeOG:                                                TURKEYSLAYER 101  
Some people hear voices in their heads. I hear turkeys!!!!

spurman

GOBBLE-GOBBLE!!!    Welcome to the best turkey hunting site on the web. Good luck this spring
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Vaturkeyhntr

i live in the bristow area (prince william county), and i hunt quantico marine corps base alot and the birds are absolutely goin nuts here!!!!  was able to get permission to hunt on dominion power property since im a police officer (to keep the poachers off) and im the only full time turkey hunter to hunt the 650 acres so im really excited about that this year!!!

Vaturkeyhntr

anyone know how to get a picture to show up for the profile picture??

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

JVA54

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

harvester

Florida Marine

Quote from: Vaturkeyhntr on March 31, 2011, 08:32:59 AM
i live in the bristow area (prince william county), and i hunt quantico marine corps base alot and the birds are absolutely goin nuts here!!!!  was able to get permission to hunt on dominion power property since im a police officer (to keep the poachers off) and im the only full time turkey hunter to hunt the 650 acres so im really excited about that this year!!!

I hunt Quantico pretty much exclusively...if ya need a hand with those turkey on that 650 acres let me know!

Sean
LtCol USMC
Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.

-Ronald Reagan

bowhunter84

jake slayer

BOFF

Glad to have you on the board.

God Bless,
David B.