Main Menu

WTG!

Started by TrackeySauresRex, March 01, 2016, 06:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

145 guests 119 members are on,this plase is heating up!   :turkey2:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

GobbleNut

Yep, it gets to be a busy place this time of year.  Problem is, so many topics get posted that stuff that needs a good discussion gets runtoff the first page afir it kin git properly talked about...    :newmascot:

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 01, 2016, 06:23:24 PM
Yep, it gets to be a busy place this time of year.  Problem is, so many topics get posted that stuff that needs a good discussion gets runtoff the first page afir it kin git properly talked about...    :newmascot:

^ Yes agreed
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

Bring it on. Looking forward to the discussions.

Fan Club

Problem is, so many topics get posted that stuff that needs a good discussion gets runtoff the first page afir it kin git properly talked about...    :newmascot:

You Sir, are a prophet. Truer words were never spoken and it can be extremely aggravating.

If any of you newbies are reading this, PLEASE spend about 3 days reading topics before you start a new one. I guarantee that your question has already been answered this season, and every season before that...probably multiple times. Thank you!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

tha bugman

+1

kjnengr

Quote from: Fan Club on March 01, 2016, 08:56:12 PM
  Problem is, so many topics get posted that stuff that needs a good discussion gets runtoff the first page afir it kin git properly talked about...    :newmascot:

You Sir, are a prophet. Truer words were never spoken and it can be extremely aggravating.

If any of you newbies are reading this, PLEASE spend about 3 days reading topics before you start a new one. I guarantee that your question has already been answered this season, and every season before that...probably multiple times. Thank you!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

:happy0064:  :happy0064:  :happy0064:  And don't forget to use the search button.