Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat lucky hat giveaway. Winner!!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 27, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

backwater

I'm pretty superstitious about hunting but can't say I've ever really owned a lucky hat.  That could always change though.   Lol

tha bugman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddturkeyhunter

Dont have a lucky hat Yet, but if I would win your that would be a good start for a lucky hat.

Cut N Run

It is impossible to have too much luck.  A hat that helps bring more is a bonus.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

crow

I had a favorite when I was younger, somehow knocked it out of the truck in the dark halfway home.

wasn't worth the gas money to drive back for it, but I had to have it, so went back and found it.
had it for years after that, but it finally faded so bad it looked white at a distance in the woods

DawgsFan1

Don't really have a lucky hat. But I bet with that hat and a little Gooserbat Bacon to go with it will be all the luck I'll need.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

lhprop1

Lucky hat?  Naw.  Pretty much nothing but bad luck with the hats I've been wearing lately.  I'd be willing to try one of yours, though.

GobbleNut

Don't have no lucky hat,...but I got a pile of unlucky ones.  Go ahead and put me in the drawing anyway....   :newmascot:

ILHUNTER

I have one lucky hat but another would be nice

nyhunter

never have enough hats, I dont have a bottomland camo hat yet

duckaholic25

I have about three that are in a rotation. Usually just grab the one that stinks less.

Spring Fever

I have an old boonie hat that my grandfather wore on every turkey hunt I could remember growing up and when he passed away 19yrs ago there has not been a turkey hunt I have not wore it. It has had few stitchings to keep it going though.

wvboy

I have one I have worn for the last 15 years or so.. it has seen a few die

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

slamman

The one I used for my single season Royal Slam and World Slam.