OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat lucky hat giveaway. Winner!!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 27, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorjones20

I've had a hat that I wore every time I went turkey hunting.  It's about time for a new one...
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Dr Juice

Here's me with my lucky and secret hat ... and tactic. I don't leave home without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowshoe

No lucky turkey hat for me... yet! :you_rock:
Swamp Dragons beware.

sticknmofish

I use to have a lucky hat till the boss lady decided it looked better in the trash than on my head.  :boon:

owlhoot

Don't know if i have a single hat that is lucky, do have some favorites.
always have a few in the turkey hunting gear, grab the one for the hunt today based on the weather and the mood. And of course , did i have a good hunt last time i wore this?
Do like the way that one looks, pretty slick.

IowaGobblers

My lucky hat is the one my grandpa passed down. Barely still together but that thing has seen countless turkeys meet their end

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

wvmntnhick

Lucky hat? I guess whichever one I happen to be wearing when things go right is my lucky hat. More often than not, I wear the hat given to me by the guys at the local gun shop. If you stop in and pester them enough, they'll give you one. Well, doesn't hurt to throw some business their way. Okay, a lot of business. They get almost all of it these days. Anyway, that hat will now be my turkey/fishing/casual hat. It's got enough odor that a deer wouldn't be caught downwind of it for nothing. Shame too. It's a great hat.

Muzzy61

I had one. I will d my biggest deer & biggest turkey while wearing it.  My young grandson look a lot liking to it, so now it's his.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

bullet355

I don't have a lucky hat but I sure could use one.

Dearhunter3450

I don't have a specific lucky hat but I sure would like one!

mozart_hunter

Don't really have a lucky hat. I seem to go through a lot of hats.

Gumby

Got a hat I wear all the time....not sure if it is lucky or not. Both good and bad things happen when I'm wearing it!

Ericbrooks

I do not have a lucky hat. But I would be happy to try yours out!

JK Spurs

There's one hat I wear every year but I question the amount of luck this hat holds. It worked last year but not so much in 2014.
:OGturkeyhead:
I like my turkey well peppered