Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat lucky hat giveaway. Winner!!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 27, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I had one but had to toss it this year when it just fell apart.  I won't post a pic as it has one of your competitor's name on it. ;)
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

born2hunt

I have an old muzzy broad head cap that has seen a ton of critters fall. Its packed up with my hunting clothes.

I would be proud to sport your hat this season but I really think Killerstump needs it worse than me. :toothy9:
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

southern_leo

For several years I wore a camo hat with "Jeff foxworthy redneck hunt club" on the front. Then sported a BPS hat with letter that looked like Waffle House text. Now I just purchased a mossy oak bottomland that's probably going to be my new go to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WNCTracker

My lucky hat is a heavy blaze orange one...I could sure use a lucky camo one

Turkeyman11

Mine is an old Primos hat.  It's so faded it's not really even camo anymore.  Time to upgrade??

WW

Don't have a lucky hat.. But I'd love to have a gooserbat hat!

roosted

I've got an old waffle house hat I've had since I was in college.  It has seen many a critters bite the dust.  It's to the point it's almost embarrassing to wear and my wife threatens to throw it away every time she sees it.  It needs trashed but I just can't bring myself to it.

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes

Ozark870Hunter

Yes, several. Got a lucky turkey hat, deer hat, and fishing hat.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Vaughnrp2

Don't have a lucky have a hat but could always use one that maybe come "the lucky hat".

rosharb

My lucky hat is the one I have on when I have a chance to be in the woods.

captpete

I have a hat that I wear quite often while hunting, but not real sure it's lucky....it sure didn't help me fill my turkey tag last spring or my bow tag this fall. :(

Gobspur

I have too many hats to pick a favorite!  But I sure like the looks of your hat Gooserbat!  Maybe it'll be my lucky one.

spaightlabs

I had a lucky hat.  She saw me through 8 years and north of 20 birds including one banded Colorado tom.

I lost her and all of my turkey calls, and my vest and camo shortly after turkey season of 2014 when our house burned down. And haven't found a suitable replacement yet for this year and I have 5 tags to fill this spring.

Guns made it through thanks to the safe, DSD Jake and hen and my double bull blind were in the garage and made it through ok.

We had good insurance so things are getting replaced slowly but surely, but a new lucky hat would be great!

Thanks for the chance Gooserbat!

Jwall

My hat is an ol tom bottomland camo hat that I got several years ago. I like to think I create my own luck though.