OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat lucky hat giveaway. Winner!!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 27, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Okay this time it's a camo cap.  To get entered in the drawing just tell us if you have a lucky turkey hat and if you want include a pic. 

I'm going to run this through Tuesday am sometime or 99 post what ever is first.

Winner will be selected by random bill serial number using the 1st and 4th numeric didgets of the serial#. Winning number will correspond with post number on the thread.  For instance if the  serial # is j39862560 the winner is who ever posted the 36th post.  Please post only once. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

wmn2

I HAD a lucky hunting hat. Got it signed by michael waddell when i was 13. Wore that hat every trip to the woods up until i was 22. I got home from deployment, was going through hunting stuff, asked my wife where my hat was....you guys can guess the rest. "it was dirty, it was torn, it looked gross" was the main responses when i asked why she threw it away. I've forgiven her, but still bring it up from time to time to bust her chops a little.

OldSchool

I have a lucky turkey hunting hat, but I could sure use another one. The adjustable band in the back is held together with tape and the camo is so faded it doesn't really look like camo anymore. I hate to retire it, but I planned on getting another one before season. Thanks for the chance. :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Dirtybird552

This is my lucky hat. This will be its 16th season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

2eagles

I don't have a lucky turkey hunting hat - YET!
I used to have a lucky hunting hat I got from my dad. It was a marsh tan Jones style that I wore so much it just rotted away.

paboxcall

I could use a lucky hat!  Cool giveaway!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

DAk28

Not a hat but an old shirt that has not grown with me over the years, I seem to get bigger but it stays the same size. Not sure how I acquired it but it says buck snort Tennessee and full of holes and stains. I can not even think of a time I was successful, and didn't have it on no matter how tight it is I still squeeze into it.

bigbird

40th anniversary NWTF hat ... In 2013 after I got it I went 5 for 5 that year hunted 5 days killed 5 birds in it

tomstopper

My lucky hat is a Realtree camo hat with the Steelers emblem on it but the thing that I MUST HAVE on every hunt is a shell that both of my daughters write whatever they want on it. It's the shell that goes in the chamber and if I am fortunate enough to get a bird, they make me another.

jwright8

Camo Cincinnati reds hat.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

buzzardroost

Don't have a lucky hat but would sure like to have this one to represent my Gooserbat calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN Beard Buster

Yessir I do! It's an older Obession cap wit a Mossy Oak Field Staff logo on it!!

Clif Owen

I had one but it didn't survive a boat run last year. My wife had it the last time I saw it and it was gone when I set the boat down. No idea when or where it blew out. The cap now gets put on the shifter.
Thanks for the chance!