turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mack's Prairie Wings motor decoy

Started by Greg Massey, February 24, 2016, 10:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Hey check out the new MOBO Gobbler turkey decoy. It's has a 4x4 drive system, radio controlled turkey decoy. It has a 250 yard range. Runs for 1 hour on a charge..You can check out the video clip at www.mackspw.com     Go to youtube and type Mobo Gobbler to see a video

tomstopper

Gumby

Smooth_Operator

Don't even know what to say about that. Just wow. Lol

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

mwr

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Not for me!! To each his own..... Going to a turkey farm and buying some turkeys would be cheaper, and leave the wild turkey for people who want to hunt them!! :OGani: :fud:

darn2ten

Ridiculous... Too many people don't really want to learn to turkey hunt, just want to kill turkeys by any means. Sad!

MK M GOBL

LOL, So about 20 years ago I put out "Hen in Heat" scent for $10 on a 1oz bottle. Wouldn't believe how many guys wanted to buy it. Still got some left.

MK M GOBL

BoWhoop

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 25, 2016, 12:44:14 AM
LOL, So about 20 years ago I put out "Hen in Heat" scent for $10 on a 1oz bottle. Wouldn't believe how many guys wanted to buy it. Still got some left.

MK M GOBL

LOL, what was in the bottle?

MK M GOBL

Quote from: BoWhoop on February 25, 2016, 12:48:27 AM
Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 25, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

MK M GOBL

LOL, what was in the bottle?

Water, saved some old "brown" doe pee glass bottles and tore the labels off and topped them off :)

MK M GOBL

BoWhoop

BoWhoop

OK, just looked at the MOBO.....the only good thing I can say is at least I know people who will use this will be on the fields (mostly), which leaves the woods to me.  Always look on the bright side!

Gobble!

born2hunt

If a man had money to waste could you imagine how much fun it could be to set that in a big field on public land and just watch people from a safe distance.  :fud:
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

M Sharpe

Wouldn't it be just as much fun to pour out 100 pounds of corn and fire a cannon net?? That way you could walk up, pick out the one with the longest spurs and beard, and turn the rest loose to do it all again next weekend!!!!

This and the hunting show host thread go hand in hand!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

born2hunt

Quote from: M Sharpe on February 25, 2016, 08:58:28 AM

This and the hunting show host thread go hand in hand!!!
Yep, I guarantee you that we will see this on one of the shows soon.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."