turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whats your favorite style turkey vest??

Started by gatrkyhntr70, March 30, 2011, 04:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westtennhunter

Straps. And I love the Bucklick Turkey Lounger. Sit comfortably anywhere with a backrest. No tree needed.

mudhen

Vest style!

Love my new Super Elite III in MO Bottomland, great seat cushion  ;D

Also love my old favorite, the Trek-Lite vest - I have two - long disco'ed, but they are great for the heat and for road trips.

My buddy's brand new I-Beam just fell apart over the weekend, didn't survive one hunt, worst vest he's ever had  :(
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Blindhog

Definitely a strap style, simple big pockets when it's hot.  If cool weather I will use one of my vest type for a change.
I always wear a sport belt with a possibles bag and the innertube seat.
Look away, look away, look awaaaayy.....Dixieland!

savduck

Strap vest. Gets hot down here in GA.

My favorite feature is well placed, properly sized pockets, and a vest that is built TOUGH.

My newest vest is the Russell version of the MO limbhanger. It meets all the criteria above.
Georgia Boy

4nwtf

vest style for me.  Got my 3rd super elite vest this year.  I am hard on them.

spur collector

bowhunter84

super elite 3 for me. so far it's been my favorite vest :icon_thumright:

kj

870FaceLift

Quote from: mudhen on March 30, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Vest style!

My buddy's brand new I-Beam just fell apart over the weekend, didn't survive one hunt, worst vest he's ever had  :(
FIGURES!! I just bought an I-Beam yesterday online at BPS.  Havent got it yet, but was hoping to put it to good use in OH and TN.
Pass it on...

mohunter

Never have liked a vest way to bulky, I figure if I can't carry it in my pockets I don't need it!!

BigGobbler

I like a vest the strap kind hurt my shoulders due to the fact that I carry way to much around in the woods with me

Timmer

Lots of pockets to keep things apart and quiet.  I just bought the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r II for my dad and I am JEALOUS!
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

Reloader

Vest.  I can't imagine a better vest than the Primos Gobbler Vest.  I've been running that vest for years and it fits my needs perfectly.

Stoner

Do not wear a vest, use a fanny pack designed for turkey hunters. Nice and light and easy to use. I take it off lay it on the ground next to my stool and all the calls are right there.

Trip

Strap Style. I love the Bucklick creek vest, IMO the best turkey hunting vest ever made. I bought a brand new one two years ago and gave it to my dad for fathers day, and in return he gave me his old one which has been around for awhile now. I wear it with pride, the vest has been in on many many kills. I Love It :you_rock: