OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

what hunting show host that you find annoying.

Started by hs strut, February 23, 2016, 02:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonmouth

Michael Waddell would be at the top of my list. Can't stand the "big nasty freak daddy rabbit " junk. He would be more bearable if he talked normal. But his calls are still junk.

fenderhunt4

I'm with most everyone else, can't stand Wildgame guys.

Clif Owen

I don't like the Busbice gang either but have to give them props for one thing...evidently, whatever they are doing is working for them. They have about 20,000 acres under high fence near Olla LA. that was paid for by that junk they market and yes..it's junk.

Swampchickin234

I guess I can add like everyone else. No flextone/bone collector/duck-buck commander-dynasty. It drives me up the wall.
I used to love watching phill Robertsons duck men series VHS.  I grew up on those and it used to be duck hunting.  Not any more.

Now, I watch Dave owens you tube videos, primos turkey, and since it's what I love and is the most comparable, echo timber hunting(Freddy king on the you tube)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvestris

I don't watch any of them.  They are the bane of the sport.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

J Lacey

I have often wondered if Tiffany would just blow her nose one good time could her voice finally be tolerated?
2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Cottonmouth on February 23, 2016, 10:09:40 PM
Michael Waddell would be at the top of my list. Can't stand the "big nasty freak daddy rabbit " junk. He would be more bearable if he talked normal. But his calls are still junk.

Sure do hate some of these dumb names they come up with. I have never, nor will I ever kill a "Thunder Chicken". I get posts back to me about "nice thunder chicken" and it just makes me want to rant, I'll reply with "Sorry I don't shoot chickens, but he is a great longbeard" I did post a good one back before to a buddy who uses this term way too often.

So do you want to be known as the guy who shoots a chicken or a THUNDER BIRD! lol

MK M GOBL

LI Outdoorsman

Quote from: Clif Owen on February 23, 2016, 10:31:25 PM
I don't like the Busbice gang either but have to give them props for one thing...evidently, whatever they are doing is working for them. They have about 20,000 acres under high fence near Olla LA. that was paid for by that junk they market and yes..it's junk.

We all might not like all this crap but it sure is working for these guys...They all got sweet rides and hunting cabins and tons of great land to hunt on so somebody's buying all this junk

tha bugman

:TooFunny:
Quote from: J Lacey on February 23, 2016, 11:17:45 PM
I have often wondered if Tiffany would just blow her nose one good time could her voice finally be tolerated?

turkeyfoot

Most every one I gave up the hunting channels I'd rather go for walk in woods some of the youtube stuff is good though when its real and not with all the crazy music and talk to get you to try another gimmick they are endorsing

FL-Boss

Bill Busbice made his initial fortune in the oil/ transportation business long before they had hunting shows, just FYI. But yes, they are all douches.

goblr77

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: possum58 on February 23, 2016, 03:09:28 PM
They all annoy me! Busbice and Brackett exceptionally annoy me and that girl with all those big teeth Nicole something???

I fear non-hunters might watch these shows and if they do they will only come away with a bad taste in their mouth. I feel they do more to hurt huntings image than help.
That would be Nicole Reeves and Pat Reeves on the Driven show those two kill me listing to them talk.

Swather

Quote from: J Lacey on February 23, 2016, 11:17:45 PM

No, she has that Minnesota tinge and it would take speech therapy to work that out.  But It can be done, as Charlize Theron and others in Hollywood have shown.

Now, if she did not dye that hair blonde and wear an accessory to make the balcony appear very crowded, she would not be the ostensible eye candy she purports to be.  I've seen her in person.  She is getting a little thick in her older age as well.

mikejd

All of them. But the Wadell gang makes me cringe.