turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Louisiana Swamp Rooster Down!

Started by TANK, March 30, 2011, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

This is the turkey I killed on 3-21-11. It took me awhile to figure out how to post the picture..............18 1/2 lbs, 10 3/4 beard, & 7/8 spurs. He went to Heaven 3-21-11 at about 7:50. He played the game perfectly, just took his time on the way to me. He gobbled about 75 times Monday morning. I had to move my gun about 4 inches, and he seen me and ran. A load of Hevi Blends hit him in the back of the head at 30 steps, and rolled him in 3 somersaults. That is also my favorite yelper there with him. I roosted him the evening before, and he gobbled about 200 times Sunday evening. I had him within 20 steps 3 different times, and a guy in a airboat, going up & down the river kept turning him back.

a-j calls

Hognutz

Way to go, Tank. He has a full beard, that is for sure..What kind of gun you shootin' there?..Mike :fud: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

kansas hooks

spitndrum

Basser69

mmusso

TANK

Quote from: Hognutz on March 30, 2011, 02:14:09 PM
Way to go, Tank. He has a full beard, that is for sure..What kind of gun you shootin' there?..Mike :fud: :newmascot:
I'm shooting a Browning Silver NWTF in Break Up Infinity. She's poison with the Hevi Shot choke & the 3 1/2 Hevi Blend...............

HARDCORE

Basin_hunter

In fall we rut, in spring we strut

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!