turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MB 500 with a Trulock

Started by TrackeySauresRex, February 17, 2016, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

It was the nicest day in a while,and I had to get out and sight in the red dot. Temp was 43* and breezy. 10mph. I'm not a pellet counter. However... You can get a good idea. I'm liking this 20 thing more and more  ;D

MB-500 20ga
26"Barrel
Trulock choke rated for 7's
On all shots
Paced off
And yes, long legs  ;D
I only brushed,cleaned,and bore snaked before fed 6's shot, and fed 7's shot.

Win XX 3" 1.25 #5's 1185 fps @32

Fed Mag Shock FC 3" 1-5/16 #6s 1185 fps @32

Hevi 3" 1.25 #7s 1090fps @40

Fed HW 1.5 #7's 1100fps @40

This I really like^^^^

and the fed #6's w/FC ain't too shabby.

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

The Woodsman

Nice patterns! The Federal Heavyweights 7's look great

Denny

357MAGNOLE

I want to know the numbers on those Federal Heavyweights.  Looks like you dumped them in there good!
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on February 17, 2016, 07:20:47 PM
I want to know the numbers on those Federal Heavyweights.  Looks like you dumped them in there good!

I would've guessed close to a deuce. But..Ya put me up to it and now my eyes are spinning, Lol! Rough count 215.  :blob10:

g8rvet

I see dead turkeys................and they don't know they're dead. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

cluck

Anybody know the inside diameter of this tru-lock number 7 choke? I have this same tru-lock choke for a 11-87 remington 20 gauge. Shot a federal hw 7 in it today and got 103 in a 10 inch circle at 40 yards. It was windy and a clean barrel. I'll try again when the wind settles down.    Cluck

g8rvet

Website says .560 for the Remington 20. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Ranger007

Must be different for each gun model. The one I have for a M2 is .565

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: cluck on February 18, 2016, 08:36:30 PM
Anybody know the inside diameter of this tru-lock number 7 choke? I have this same tru-lock choke for a 11-87 remington 20 gauge. Shot a federal hw 7 in it today and got 103 in a 10 inch circle at 40 yards. It was windy and a clean barrel. I'll try again when the wind settles down.    Cluck

I'm in disbelief myself here. I was shocked when I walked up to the target. The next time I'm going to wait for ideal conditions. Clean her real well. Just to see if that happens again.

chatterbox

Great patterns!
She's a killa, especially with those 7's! :icon_thumright: