turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scale

Started by Tomspur, February 17, 2016, 03:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomspur

My scale (Cabela's) 50 lb. digital just went out on me. Before I got a new one just wanted to ask if anyone has a suggestion for a good scale. This was my third one in four years and surely there is a better one that will hold up. Let me know if any of you has a better option to consider. Thanks and good luck to all this upcoming season. 31 days until opening day here in Texas.

dirt road ninja

fallhnt

Stop killing 50# birds and the scale won't break. :funnyturkey:
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

MK M GOBL

Here's what I have (mines the 100lb version, but it plays double duty as my "fish" scale... you know after turkey season is over I have to do a bit of Bowfishin' and 50lbs won't cut it ) they do sell a 55lb one

http://www.brecknellscales.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1473&category_id=39&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

MK M GOBL

Dr Juice

I purchased a digital scale from NWTF and I'm very happy with it. It has the calculator to score the bird as well. I bought it because it was economical at the time. Honestly, I don't know what it goes for now but it may be worth looking into it. Good luck. :newmascot:

Tomspur

Thanks for all the help guys. I got the rapala digital from Academy and it seems likes it going to be good. Will  check into that NWTF digital. May get one if its not too much.