OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who Is The Real Donald Trump?

Started by Swather, February 16, 2016, 02:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwr

Did I tell you I really love turkey hunting???  :OGani: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

greentag

i cant wait to trump a big ole gobbler this spring!

Spitten and drummen

they should be gobbling soon. its starting to green up down here a little and temps have been above normal the last couple of weeks. come on march 15th.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Swather

Quote from: g8rvet on February 16, 2016, 10:23:19 PM
I think the post is accurate, timely and well said. 

I think your attacks on those the support Trump is arrogant and poor form.

You actually sound a lot like Trump in your non-factual posts.  My way, or the highway.

I'll sue you if you don't retract that despicable lie comparing me to Trump!  ;D ;)

I have lodged no attack, just made a factual statement that people do not like.  The Trump supporters have circled back and alleged insult in this thread, but you have not seen one of them respond to the points made.  It really is just, "We need a change, and this guy is different."

The factual situation has gotten worse for Trump too, with new reports of his use of visas to import cheap, foreign labor.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/why-do-trump-and-rubio-still-favor-cheap-foreign-labor

Spitten and drummen

You have 38 post on here. This is a turkey forum. Move on and let this thread die. You seem to have started this thread in order to support some unknown agenda. It's not a place to come and start political debates.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Swather

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 17, 2016, 12:40:39 PM
You have 38 post on here. This is a turkey forum. Move on and let this thread die. You seem to have started this thread in order to support some unknown agenda. It's not a place to come and start political debates.

I know what the forum is, and I hunt turkeys.  I also know that it is Shannon's forum, not yours, and that you don't make the rules or tell people what to do.

Shannon started the other thread on who people were voting for in the Republican primary.  It is a political thread, and he, the owner and administrator, started it.  This thread grew out of the thread that Shannon, the admin and owner, started on Shannon's forum. 

The farce with you Trump supporters is strong, and I started this thread to ask some simple questions about support for Trump and how you can overlook so much to simply support a rude guy with diarrhea of the mouth and no articulated policies that has been a liberal all his life.  I made it simple and even used standard Arabic numerals so people could respond point by point.

This is about the fourth time you've posted in this thread, and you still cannot answer any of the questions or respond to the obvious problems with Trump.  This thread contains important questions because it is an important election, and we don't need destructive and impotent another clown in the White House.  There is no agenda other than to ask some simple questions and see if Trump supporters can articulate cogent, substantive replies.

You obviously cannot articulate a cogent, substantive reply to the questions.  If you do not have what it takes to discuss politics, why not skip the thread and quit complaining?

Spitten and drummen

ok , i will play .I love turkey hunting. go trump. trump 2016. yeah , take em  down trump. who should we vote for ? please tell us . we need to know. give us your insight of the proper candidate. maybe good ole jeb? I answered your question why im voting for him. that was not a good enough reason in your eyes , so you continue to try and convince others we should not vote for him . now answer mine. who are you supporting ? you are correct , this is shannons forum and he did start a poll , but no where on his poll did he put down anyone on who they selected. I am a combat veteran of 2 foreign conflicts and I need not be informed on my voting preference. my service , I feel , entitles me to vote for whom I wish. also it allows you to have your voiced opinions and right to choose who you vote for. the main reason I will vote trump is because he has a backbone and says whats on his mind. he is a business man who knows how to make deals. he doesn't like the immigration system and I agree. im sick of all the pc correctness. is he the greatest ever , no , but in my eyes he is the best choice we have. regardless whoever wins the nomination , he or she  will have my vote. I would have never replied to this thread had you not insulted supporters of trump and lumped us into a group with Obama supporters. the so called leadership we have is disgraceful. you can bet trump may not be the end all to our problems , but without a doubt better than what we have. so , who do you support and why?
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

tomstopper

Quote from: Swather on February 17, 2016, 01:00:19 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 17, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

I know what the forum is, and I hunt turkeys.  I also know that it is Shannon's forum, not yours, and that you don't make the rules or tell people what to do.

Shannon started the other thread on who people were voting for in the Republican primary.  It is a political thread, and he, the owner and administrator, started it.  This thread grew out of the thread that Shannon, the admin and owner, started on Shannon's forum. 

The farce with you Trump supporters is strong, and I started this thread to ask some simple questions about support for Trump and how you can overlook so much to simply support a rude guy with diarrhea of the mouth and no articulated policies that has been a liberal all his life.  I made it simple and even used standard Arabic numerals so people could respond point by point.

This is about the fourth time you've posted in this thread, and you still cannot answer any of the questions or respond to the obvious problems with Trump.  This thread contains important questions because it is an important election, and we don't need destructive and impotent another clown in the White House.  There is no agenda other than to ask some simple questions and see if Trump supporters can articulate cogent, substantive replies.

You obviously cannot articulate a cogent, substantive reply to the questions.  If you do not have what it takes to discuss politics, why not skip the thread and quit complaining?
You are very correct, this is Shannon's forum but I have to agree with Spitten and Drumming on this: Let it Die....... Shannon did say that he was not trying to get into rep vs. dem etc but was just asking to see our opinions in the form of a poll. Continuing to call names and put people down who don't agree with you and make comments about how educated and how much money you make in an hour is not going to build you much support or friendships. Every spring we get people on here who like to stir the pot in some way or another. I say let's just get to Turkey hunting and just be nice to each other in the meantime.....

Spitten and drummen

thank you tomstopper. I will not post on this garbage thread again. I shouldn't have egged it on anyway. good luck this spring.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

g8rvet

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 17, 2016, 02:59:35 PM
   I am a combat veteran of 2 foreign conflicts and I need not be informed on my voting preference. my service , I feel , entitles me to vote for whom I wish.

If I were appointed dictator, that would allow you 5 votes!  Thanks for your service.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: g8rvet on February 17, 2016, 05:06:43 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 17, 2016, 02:59:35 PM
   I am a combat veteran of 2 foreign conflicts and I need not be informed on my voting preference. my service , I feel , entitles me to vote for whom I wish.

If I were appointed dictator, that would allow you 5 votes!  Thanks for your service.
Thanks you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Swather

This another good one for the Trump supporters that like to hunt, and for those, like me that are hunters who see Trump as a facile and enthusiastic liar.

Remember when his sons went hunting in Africa and they posted pictures on social media and there was a controversy?  This is what Trump said then:

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/12/donald-trump-sons-wildlife-elephant-kill-hunting/

I'm sure he is a big believer in hunting now.

misfire

I will only vote for him if he wins the Republican nod, but I do not trust the man. He tends to bend whichever way the wind is blowing.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net