OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Cox trumpet

Started by drenalinld, February 15, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

On the way to Nashville I stopped and picked up this beauty from Frank Cox. Cocobola with Ivory mp and silver turkey ferrule. This ferrule is similar to turkey dog ferrule but has a flying turkey instead of dog. Also talked him out of a leather turkey tote.

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Gumby

Very nice. One of a kind

GSLAM95

It was nice meeting you at the convention and congratulations on the nice pick-up on your way there.  :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Jobugg12

Congrats on your new call! That cocobola is awesome!

Will

You have on fine piece of turkey killing equipment there! That call looks awesome. Love the ferrule!

davisd9

Looks good David!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

silverspur

That is a beauty and coming from Frank, full of turkey too!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

nitro

Very nice. I got a 5.5" Cocabola from Frank last year and it is a damned fine call.

Can't wait to see what I get this year..
Royal Slam 2008

idratherb

I just got one just like this in the mail and couldnt be happier

crow

very nice trumpet, great looking piece of cocobolo

drenalinld

Quote from: GSLAM95 on February 16, 2016, 01:13:15 AM
It was nice meeting you at the convention and congratulations on the nice pick-up on your way there.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks. Nice to meet you in person. It's a great horn.

hunter22

I got to see and hear this one a bunch while in Nashville with David. One of the most beautiful trumpets I have seen. And does it ever sound good. But heck, David could make a straw sound good.

I even got to finally meet Frank in person. Nothing what I was expecting. I could share a tree with him.

drenalinld

Quote from: nitro on February 16, 2016, 08:39:34 AM
Very nice. I got a 5.5" Cocabola from Frank last year and it is a damned fine call.

Can't wait to see what I get this year..

How do you like the 5.5"? I ran a 6.5" in Nashville and I will definitely be getting one!!

KPcalls

Congrats...beautiful call.