turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bottomland or Greenleaf

Started by southern_leo, February 15, 2016, 07:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maytom

Do they still make that Greenleaf pattern? Thought they discontinued that years ago?

southern_leo

Quote from: maytom on February 20, 2016, 03:04:57 PM
Do they still make that Greenleaf pattern? Thought they discontinued that years ago?
Came back this year. At least for the Mossy Oak Elite vest. Haven't looked for clothing in it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

paboxcall

MO had cotton mill and their Tibbee lightweight camo in Greenleaf last year, sold out pretty quickly.

I'd pick Bottomland for versatility throughout the year, if only choosing one, and the new version over the original for that matter.  But love Greenleaf for spring season.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

bigbird

I like them both for turkey hunting, but my favorite was full foliage! I wish they'd bring that one and fall foliage back!

TallTimberGabriel

Quote from: cwb04 on February 17, 2016, 11:46:03 AM
Quote from: turkeywhisperer935 on February 15, 2016, 03:26:12 PM
I like them both but wish they would bring back shadow leaf.

I agree.  I think the best pattern they ever made was called Shadow Branch.  I still have some but it's awfully faded.

You can actually get all the Shadow Branch you want. Drake has brought it back. I got some new this past Black Friday through Mack's.

buzzardroost

I got Tibee pants, Tibee shirt, tech shirt, and hoodie this year all in Greenleaf, so yes it's available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southern_leo

Go on Amazon and type greenleaf in. Pants and shirt come up immediately.

Eric Gregg

You can get more year around use with Bottomland, but Greenleaf imho is the best mid-late spring pattern.
I am glad that brought back the original patterns

ilbucksndux

I prefer Bottomland . Why ? because I like the way it looks and 99% of my hunting weather it be turkey,ducks,or deer I'm up against a tree and Bottomland is the closest thing I have seen to that. That being said I sure would like to have one of those Greenleaf vests !
Gary Bartlow

owlhoot

bottomland , X2 on the shadow leaf

timberghost35

I bought 2 sets of each. I also got a vest in each. I love the orginal bottomland and even bought my daughter a whole set to put back for when she starts hunting. (she is 2)

southern_leo

Well I bought the Elite vest, a long sleeve t shirt, cargo pants, and a hat in bottomland. I'm ready for the longbeards!

maytom

I have that same vest in Mossy Oak Obsession camo. Love that vest so much, it is my second one!!! Great choice!!!

southern_leo

Quote from: maytom on February 23, 2016, 05:15:51 AM
I have that same vest in Mossy Oak Obsession camo. Love that vest so much, it is my second one!!! Great choice!!!
After a bunch of reviews and trying different vest on it seemed like bang for the buck you can't beat it. Many people said they had the same vest 8 years! I'll take proven durability over trendy any day especially when it comes to hunting gear.

tha bugman

Both but my favorite is bottomland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk