OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme Court Justice Scalia is DEAD!

Started by Honolua, February 13, 2016, 06:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double B

Praying hard.   Have been sick over general  direction of the Union for some time now but this is a big ticket item for sure.  Pray and remain in touch and active.   I have been apathetic over our plight over the years but not anymore.   However you believe, do something and keep praying.....not the least of which, for Scalia's family.     
Followed by buzzards

SKFOOTER

I can't believe that no one has even mentioned the fact that he was pronounced dead by a county judge that wasn't even present with the body.  She just took the word of some law enforcement officers over the telephone  And then he was embalmed before an autopsy could be performed because "supposedly" his family did not want an autopsy  C'mon people.  If this doesn't smell of impropriety I don't know what does!  I don't trust our federal government any further than I can see them!!

Swather

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 14, 2016, 09:47:37 PM
I can't believe that no one has even mentioned the fact that he was pronounced dead by a county judge that wasn't even present with the body.  She just took the word of some law enforcement officers over the telephone  And then he was embalmed before an autopsy could be performed because "supposedly" his family did not want an autopsy  C'mon people.  If this doesn't smell of impropriety I don't know what does!  I don't trust our federal government any further than I can see them!!

Yes, I know that I was quite surprised that a 79 year old man beyond the national life expectancy, whom was overweight most of his life and had a sedentary job, and whom had a history of heart disease, had died.  It all seems so sudden. 

southern_leo

Quote from: Swather on February 15, 2016, 05:08:04 PM

Yes, I know that I was quite surprised that a 79 year old man beyond the national life expectancy, whom was overweight most of his life and had a sedentary job, and whom had a history of heart disease, had died.  It all seems so sudden.
It did considering he was at the doctor a few days prior and was given a clean bill of health and just hours earlier he was seen at a party in perfect condition. And the guy that found him said a pillow was over his head......all seems so natural.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SKFOOTER

Spoken like a true liberal!  And more recent news reports are saying that he was found with a pillow over his head.

GobbleNut

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 16, 2016, 09:48:59 AM

Spoken like a true liberal!  And more recent news reports are saying that he was found with a pillow over his head.

Uhmmm,...Let's see here.  The judge was suffocated by someone in some big conspiracy to get rid of him by "liberals",...but whoever did it was not smart enough to remove the pillow from over his head afterward.  Yes,...that MUST be what happened!   ::) :z-dizzy:

Swather

Dude, you are nuts.  I am anything but a liberal.

And I've actually met Scalia, Thomas, and others when I was sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court of the United States.  I know people in Texas with whom he hunts and has hunted.

What I am not is a truther, birther, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. 

I can think of two older men I've known that looked good the last time I saw them and were dead from heart attacks within 24 hours.  Older, heavy men with a history of heart disease can go in a hurry.  It often happens after airplane or car rides when they have been in a seat for a while.

Tim Russert, the late news guy from NBS, died a few years ago after air travel.  He had recently had a physical and stress test and they detected nothing.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: Swather on February 16, 2016, 12:17:51 PM

Dude, you are nuts.  I am anything but a liberal.

And I've actually met Scalia, Thomas, and others when I was sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court of the United States.  I know people in Texas with whom he hunts and has hunted.

What I am not is a truther, birther, tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. 

I can think of two older men I've known that looked good the last time I saw them and were dead from heart attacks within 24 hours.  Older, heavy men with a history of heart disease can go in a hurry.  It often happens after airplane or car rides when they have been in a seat for a while.

Tim Russert, the late news guy from NBS, died a few years ago after air travel.  He had recently had a physical and stress test and they detected nothing.

You were sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court of the United States?

GobbleNut

Cool!  OG is coming up in the world,...we have a supreme court justice as a contributing member!   :you_rock:   :happy0064:

mote1977

Guess who won't be attending Justice Scalia's funeral on Saturday............. Yep, Obama apparently is too busy to make it. Must not have been able to reschedule his tee time..

Swather

QuoteYou were sworn in as a member of the Supreme Court of the United States?

Yes, the SCOTUS Bar.