turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cold!

Started by JK Spurs, February 13, 2016, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JK Spurs

I don't know what everyone else is doing this weekend in the Northeast, but I've been sitting in my man cave running mouth calls all afternoon and having a few adult beverages. It's freezing here in PA....get here spring! I'm tired of calling in the basement!
I like my turkey well peppered

callmakerman

-6 in central NY without the wind. I have no heat in my garage so there's no strikers being turned this weekend.

tomstopper

-3 here in NY. Hanging out with the family and working from home with my coffee brewing......

Fullfan

Yep here in Nw/PA it has been bitter cold for several days. Funny thing is the ice is not safe to fish, the ground is not frozen to cut
firewood. So I am stuck in the house screwing off on the internet, buying stuff that I do not need...
Don't gobble at me...

Big perm2

Central Mississippi is looking not that cold but cool.. Killed 23 quail this morning the went to my farm and found these beauties!!

Talkem into given up!!!

hobbes

Almost 50 in MT, but really windy.  We've still got lots of time for the return of winter here.

wytrat785

I had the intentions today to see how the triple beard shells I bought would pattern. Got up at 6am and my weather station was saying it was 12. Nope not gonna pattern today..lol It's now a balmy 26. Spent the day cleaning up the wings and fan of the gobbler I harvested this past Spring so I can mount him and watching KU basketball.

turkey_slayer

-5 this morning in va with about 6" of snow in the valley and a foot on top. Done a 7 mile round shed hunting and never cut a deer or turkey track. Plenty of yote tracks tho

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cutt

A couple of weeks ago it was in the 50's and started to get Spring Fever and the turkey bug. That was all depressed with the cold weather now, that damn groundhog!

jepcho

Here where I'm at in the midwest it's 5 degrees right now.  I've been running some calls this weekend too, as well as mounting some turkey tails from last year to some plaques my dad had made and dropped off.  Come on spring!!

Happy

4 degrees here now with about 6" of snow. I have migrated to the basement cause my man cave isn't done yet. Have my nieces and nephew spending the night so I am trying to find some peace and quiet. Have a beverage and some turkey hunting videos. Also playing with some calls. Two more months. Seems like forever.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

chatterbox

-8 here in central NH, without the wind!
Projected to be down to -40 with the windchill.......
Moderating next week with temps in the upper 30's to mid 40's.
Hard to complain with the mild winter we have had.

Tail Feathers

65 and sunny here today.
But a cold front is coming.  It will only be 55 tomorrow. ;D
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

OldSchool

-26 on the mountain this morning when I took my beagle out and it didn't take him long to take care of business. Thank God the wind let up in the night.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.