OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just ordered my Hook's mouth calls today

Started by northms, February 10, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

I order two calls every year.  The three reed V cut and another one.  This year I decided on the new one called "Player."

We shall see how they turn out.  Excited to get them.  :OGturkeyhead:

Shoot2thrill25

In for reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devastator

They are all at the convention,any orders placed on the 9th will be shipped the 16th.

Vaturkeyhntr

I always order two new executioner 2's before every season.  I got mine in last week, I also ordered a heartthrob and an enforcer just to try out. 

jepcho

I'm gonna have to place my order for this year with them soon.

redmag

Good calls and the guys there are great.  Once I called to order some and ended up taking with Scott Hooks.  I thought I was never going to get off the phone.  He loves what he does and had many stories to tell about hunting with some names we all recognize.

TrackeySauresRex

A few weeks ago,I just picked up the 2016 champions 4 pack.  :blob10:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Jbird22

Quote from: redmag on February 10, 2016, 08:26:24 PM
Good calls and the guys there are great.  Once I called to order some and ended up taking with Scott Hooks.  I thought I was never going to get off the phone.  He loves what he does and had many stories to tell about hunting with some names we all recognize.
LOL..Yeah, Scott loves to talk turkey! He's as good as there is when it comes to customer service!

renegade19

Quote from: Vaturkeyhntr on February 10, 2016, 06:51:01 PM
I always order two new executioner 2's before every season.  I got mine in last week, I also ordered a heartthrob and an enforcer just to try out.

"Enforcers" are my go to mouth calls.  Ordered two earlier this year.

Tail Feathers

This thread reminded me to go ahead and order mine for the year.  I used Midwest this year because I needed a couple of other items as well.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

rbreedi1

Going to pick up a couple at the NWTF convention to try this  year.
Thunder Ridge Totes

born2hunt

I got my annual order a couple weeks ago.  I ordered a couple of my normal favorites and added a heartthrob to try out. Man is that one sweet diaphragm, it'll do anything you need soft but will flat get down with some cuts and cackling.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

kdsberman

Ordered an Executioner 2 two years ago, immediately became my favorite mouth call.  Im scratching my head right now wondering why I havent bought more Hooks calls.

Shoot2thrill25

I just ordered a few. Anxious to get em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mote1977

Don't overlook the Persuader. One of my favorites for close work.