OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls

Started by redmag, February 09, 2016, 01:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redmag

I order some calls from Gooserbat today and can't wait to try them.  Seems most guys like them.  Hope they awaken some of the public land turkeys that I have been chasing here in VA and WV.

762hunter

They have done well for me the past 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redmag

That is what I call fast.  I ordered the calls this morning and I just got an email saying they were shipped via USPS.

okiegobblers

Their mouth calls are the only ones I use. I order new ones every year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Fullfan

Sam makes some good calls, killed several birds with his mouth calls last year.
Don't gobble at me...

redmag

Fellas,  I have some stubborn birds here and I just want to try something different.  I am also working with my tube calls hopeful they'll respond to that.  There were a lot of hens last spring but they all can't be chasing girls.

taylorjones20

I've been using the OsS for a couple of years.  Just received 3 more last week from Sam.  They're my favorite.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

SteelerFan

I'm gonna test the waters this year - lots of love for Gosserbat calls on here. Ordered 2 today (Bacon & 3rd strike)....

Gut Pile

Very pleased with both my mouth call / see aviator as well as my slate pot call - you simply will not be disappointed !!! Great sound - Great craftsmanship

I have Ole Hichory Slate
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Gooserbat

Quote from: SteelerFan on February 09, 2016, 05:53:38 PM
I'm gonna test the waters this year - lots of love for Gosserbat calls on here. Ordered 2 today (Bacon & 3rd strike)....

I got your order, but just so you know I'm packed up for the convention so I'll not be able to ship until next Monday or Tuesday.  Sorry for the delay.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

southern_leo

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 10, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

I got your order, but just so you know I'm packed up for the convention so I'll not be able to ship until next Monday or Tuesday.  Sorry for the delay.
I'll see you there! Gonna see what the hype is on the Bacon call you make.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 10, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

No worries! That's a darn fine reason... Have fun!!

rbreedi1

Planning on trying one as well, will stop by at convention tomorrow
Thunder Ridge Totes

tha bugman

I love the Double Bit mouth call they make.  Lost mine last year :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

budtripp

I've had pretty good luck with the heckler and bacon in the last few years.  Hoping to continue the streak this year.