turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey teams

Started by wvmntnhick, February 08, 2016, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

I'm sure most slots are filled at this point but if someone's got an opening I'd be interested in joining a team this year. Going to be hunting 2 states this spring so it should help some. If not, totally cool. Just figured I'd try to get on a team if possible.

kyturkeyhunter4

I would be interested getting on a team to, where and how we go about doing that.

tomstopper

crow

well I was hoping to get on a team this year until I saw the part about being able to post pictures

it may be for the best anyway, as at the end of last spring's season I ran out of my Tinks turkey hunters cover scent.

I had my worst fall season in years, I think they smelled me and just circled around me.
So until I find some more I probably wouldn't of been of much help.

guesswho

Turkey poop works just as  well.   Rub a little behind each ear and forget about the wind.   It will always be in your favor.   Works Spring and Fall.   It doesn't help with the picture problem, but pictures would be appreciated.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

crow

Quote from: guesswho on February 15, 2016, 11:46:36 AM
Turkey poop works just as  well.   Rub a little behind each ear and forget about the wind.   It will always be in your favor.   Works Spring and Fall.   It doesn't help with the picture problem, but pictures would be appreciated.

I actually did try that this fall but it was froze so stiff not much scent was coming off of it.

I put some under my armpits to warm it up, but I had to keep my elbows down tight to my side to keep it from falling out that it restricted really whaling away on a box call.

tasting it for freshness?------now I'm starting to think your not taking this serious and your trying to trick me.