News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New NWTF Grand Slam Turkey Vest

Started by grayfox, February 06, 2016, 01:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LI Outdoorsman

FLGobstopper

Looks like the perfect vest and a really great price.

Honolua

mote1977

I just wish someone would make a vest with more than 2 pot call holders. 6 would be perfect ????

grayfox

Quote from: mote1977 on February 06, 2016, 05:01:13 PM
I just wish someone would make a vest with more than 2 pot call holders. 6 would be perfect ????

I'd be happy with 4.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Shoot2thrill25

Good lookin vest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbes

Really similar to Cabela's Tactical Tat'r

Thundermtn

Quote from: mote1977 on February 06, 2016, 05:01:13 PM

The super elite will hold 4 if you double them up. I also sewed a hs twin pan to the front bottom strap. I take 6 ever day.

Cutt

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

grayfox

Quote from: Cutt on February 08, 2016, 08:24:27 AM
Quote from: grayfox on February 06, 2016, 01:11:34 PM
Looks almost like the Cabela's version.

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-ALP8419?src=Y0807GL0N0N10000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CLWRjaeu4soCFc8lgQodeLoMPQ

Probably is? Don't Cabela's put their name on other brand items and jack the price up?

Cabela's has had the Tactical Tat'r for several years now. I know I've hunted with mine for at least 4 seasons now. They are the only one that I have seen have this vest until Alps came out with their version. Although Cabela's do put their name on other products I think the NWTF & Alps got the same company that made the Cabela's Tactical Tat'r to make a version for them.

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes

fordhunt

I agree . wheres the vests that have more pot call holders and striker holders ..