turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sorry, I Can't Resist

Started by OldSchool, February 03, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchool

Saw this online and I had to laugh. The facial expression pretty much sums it up. ;D

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

tomstopper

jepcho

mwr

kyturkeyhunter4

Cane Cutter

Bringin tha boom to ya room!

mgm1955

MK M GOBL

That's great, Been there :)

MK M GOBL

Big perm2

TrackeySauresRex

^ Lolol! :TooFunny: I love when that happens!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

mikejd

2 falls ago. Deer hunting bow.season. I climb up into my treestand. As i get to the top about 20 turkeys that roosted in the tree took off. I was getting hit with birds, wings you name it. Took a few seconds to realize what was happening. I could only imagine what my face looked like.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: mikejd on February 06, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
2 falls ago. Deer hunting bow.season. I climb up into my treestand. As i get to the top about 20 turkeys that roosted in the tree took off. I was getting hit with birds, wings you name it. Took a few seconds to realize what was happening. I could only imagine what my face looked like.

Thank God you didn't fall out!  Lord knows my big butt would have probably hit the ground!!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mikejd

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 06, 2016, 11:16:13 PM
Quote from: mikejd on February 06, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

Thank God you didn't fall out!  Lord knows my big butt would have probably hit the ground!!!

Thats the first thing I thought. I had not tied off yet. I am lucky.

turkeywhisperer935

OldSchool

Yep, another good one, thanks Big perm2.  I'm sure I've made both faces a few times over the years myself, lol.

Bob

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.