turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris FF lll

Started by strutnva, January 31, 2016, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnva

Im reading a lot of bad reviews on the internet about these.  Please tell me your experience or a better option. 

CrustyRusty

They are light, reasonably clear and have several mounting options.  They have a lifetime warranty, fair pricing and durable.  For the money they are a nice option...

But, they have only two dot sizes, neither or which I like(3or8).  If you can live with either then its a good option. 

paboxcall

I have one on a .223 ranch rifle, its rugged.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

BandedSpur

Love mine...light weight, no issues holding zero, great customer support. Only gripe I have is that the lens is very easy to scratch, so I try to keep the cover on when moving through brush.

Gobble!

Have one on my 870 shooting 3.5" loads with no issues after 1 year.

reynolds243

Have had one on my sbe2 for a few years with ZERO complains. About to buy one for my 20 gauge as well.

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

mrclif

Most folks I know with FF3's love em. I just bought a vortex venom has a slightly larger picture bout the same money and also has a good warranty.

01Foreman400

Quote from: mrclif on February 01, 2016, 09:21:47 AM
Most folks I know with FF3's love em. I just bought a vortex venom has a slightly larger picture bout the same money and also has a good warranty.

Does it fit the 336 base?
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

mrclif

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on February 01, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Fits anything Burris does.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: strutnva on January 31, 2016, 08:50:04 PM
Im reading a lot of bad reviews on the internet about these.  Please tell me your experience or a better option.

It's a very good sight but there are many options out there now. I just reviewed one that I'm very excited about. It's small, light, programmable, has touch technology, gets thousand of hours on a battery, is very reasonably priced and...I can't tear it up!

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

strutnva

What would that be Clark?

mrclif

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on February 01, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Here's the Vortex Venom on Nelli

mrclif

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

SumToy

They are good sights.  Now I like the FFII better but both have good points.  I would like to see them combined both of them to make one. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA