OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Elite II Turkey Vest in stock now

Started by Yelper, January 28, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

The Mossy Oak store has the (New improved Vest)  in stock now and in the new bottom land camo for anyone who is interested.

Snood Life

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

tonybforua

How's the seat cushion on these? Was thinking about the tatr II but I like the green leaf camo.

Yelper

I will have mine in on Monday and let you know. 

kdsberman

Quote from: tonybforua on January 29, 2016, 04:32:52 PM
How's the seat cushion on these? Was thinking about the tatr II but I like the green leaf camo.

If its anything like the Super Elite 3 that I have, its SUPER comfy.

turkeywhisperer935

It is a very good vest, I've owned it and the super elite 3. Nice vest and won't kill you're wallet.

marshboy

Quote from: Yelper on January 28, 2016, 10:31:47 AM
The Mossy Oak store has the (New improved Vest)  in stock now and in the new bottom land camo for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for the heads up.  I ordered one shortly after reading your post a few days ago.
My ole Russel vest was damn near wore out.
Greg

Snood Life

I have been looking at these. Can anyone tell me how good the seat is? Is it comfortable?

Yelper

Got mine in yesterday and it comes with a 2 1/2 inch foam seat. It now has a padded foam divider in the pot call pocket so you can put two in each pocket. I put two in each and it works just don't know if I really want to carry 4 at a time.

The box call pouch is a little tight but works and it has a hole in the end of the pocket to allow the handle to stick out.
Still has plenty of pockets to carry everything you need plus more. There is a water bottle pocket on the outside also.

The real test will come  when I use it in Texas in a few months.

LaLongbeard

Got a Super elite vest and some bottomland pants comming, free shipping pretty good deal.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Cane Cutter

wish they would bring back the old strap vest they used to make....no nonsense and comfortable....Longbeard?? 
Bringin tha boom to ya room!

Ozark870Hunter

I have a bottomland Super Elite II vest, Tech hunt shirt, and cotton mill shirt and pants on the way. As you can see in my avitar pic, I stand out pretty good in obsession during the early season. Think the bottomland will blend in better.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Greenheadrocker

Bump. Thread resurrection. Anybody want to part with a Bottomland vest?

Mtd69

my son got one for Christmas really nice vest has a thick comfortable seat cushion for and it was on sale then for 50.00 bucks