OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

As some of you know

Started by Gooserbat, January 28, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

February 1st the website gets some additional products.  Two new pots, (they are screamers) one new box (its going to be the cause of much distress) and one new piece of tight stretched latex (its going to be a cold killer)

Here is a couple peeps

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Here's the pots

Ones crystal
Ones aluminum

The box is...well we gota have some surprises now don't we.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Fullfan

Pots look good, have to ask.

How do they sound ??
Don't gobble at me...

okiegobblers

New products...awesome!  Would like to hear the pots if you can upload a sound file.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

Quote from: Fullfan on January 28, 2016, 07:11:04 AM
Pots look good, have to ask.

How do they sound ??

A solid front end with a med-heavy rasp on the back side.  George Lozzi who owns Midwest Turkey Call Supply said this about the Aluminum in an email before he ever played the crystal. 

"Call Smokes".

Now George gets his hands on a number of great calls each year and he knows calls from a hunters perspective.  Also another testimate is look at the back page of his catalogue, he only dose promos of what he considers the very best of a given catagory.  Four aluminum calls and I have one of those...
NWTF Booth 1623

Greg Massey

Why do you not offer just different kinds of strikers on you website ?

Gooserbat

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 28, 2016, 10:29:46 AM
Why do you not offer just different kinds of strikers on you website ?

Never really thought about it.  I can change that in the near future
NWTF Booth 1623

outdoors

Question
    WHAT's THE ALUMINUM U USE 
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jblackburn

Quote from: outdoors on January 28, 2016, 02:27:45 PM
                 Question
    WHAT's THE ALUMINUM U USE

Here's a picture of the new Gooserbat High Standard Aluminum
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jepcho

Those look great!! I look forward to February 1st. :)