turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bottomland pants

Started by buzzardroost, January 19, 2016, 09:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardroost

Anyone aware of anywhere that sells decently priced pants in bottomland that are polyester type material? All I can find except cotton is Ol Tom but they are 60 bucks and I don't need the extra features they have. Looking for something similar to the Walls 10x ultra lite stuff. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Let me know if you find any. I'm using the Ol Tom pants.

yelpaholic

try the mossy oak store they have specials all the time

PALongspur

I've been on the same search as you for about three years now.

turkeywhisperer935

Try mossy oak.com I think they have them online.

buzzardroost

The mossy oak store pants are mostly cotton from what I can find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KYFrid

mossy oak store makes a tibbee ultra light material I think.. Its not as heavy as the cotton mill so it might be in the ball park of what your looking for.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Swampchickin234

Drake waterfowl "non typical" dura light pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cove

Quote from: Swampchickin234 on January 20, 2016, 07:20:17 PM
Drake waterfowl "non typical" dura light pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these have the mesh inner lining in them?

kcrebel

Browning Wasatch pants are in Bottomland and are exactly what you are looking for.  It's a combo that a matching button down shirt if I recall if you want the same type material in a shirt to match the pants. 
Mossy Oak's store has them on their website as well as the big box stores I've been to (Cabela's, BP and GM).  Hope this helps! 

Cove

Quote from: kcrebel on January 22, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
Browning Wasatch pants are in Bottomland and are exactly what you are looking for.  It's a combo that a matching button down shirt if I recall if you want the same type material in a shirt to match the pants. 
Mossy Oak's store has them on their website as well as the big box stores I've been to (Cabela's, BP and GM).  Hope this helps!

These pants are cotton. They do fit as well, if not better than any other cotton pant available. I'm a big fan. But, the only drawback is that the Brownings version of bottomland is a bit more grey than normal. It's easy to see when worn with other brands of bottomland. And, they only offer the button up shirt to go with it. . . so there is not a long sleeve tshirt with the matching pattern. Just a heads up.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: kcrebel on January 22, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
Exactly!!