OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi stuff

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 17, 2016, 04:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

C'mon guys.....let's see 'em.  You knew this thread was coming. 

I want to just say what a great show.  Thanks to everyone and Mark and Russell for making it come to life.  My personal highlights were meeting the people from this site.  My good buddy Mike Crooks was there, my old friend and mentor Lonnie Mabry showed up, Al and Josh, Steve Torman, Jeff McKamey, too many to name. And Kelly Puckett is the nicest most humble and talented artist I was glad to meet.  I met many great people and everyone was super friendly. :you_rock:

Lamar Williams, Steve Mann, Darrin Dawkins, Ralph Permar,  Russell Beard, and Tim Sandford.  The trash mouths by Beard are quite impressive.  I think I did well. Now I'm broke.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

hunter22

Great haul. Definitely an all-star show.

Matt k

KentuckyHeadhunter

At least somebody appreciates them.  The wife sure don't. She said they look like all my other calls.  "Young grasshopper you have much to learn".  As for me, the couch is comfy.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

mgm1955

Great bunch of calls! Congrats! Sounds like a fantastic show.

strutnrut

Great bunch of calls and you got calls from some super guys. I had a blast.

Spring Creek Calls

You did good Allen! It was a pleasure to finally meet you and thank you so much for finding me for our conversation with Lonnie Mabry. For those that were not able to make it this year, start making plans for next year. You will not regret it no matter how far you travel.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

KellyP

It was great meeting you too Allen and so many others, awesome show. Nice calls you went home with!

Roughneck

Those are fine calls y'all picked up there congrats

nitro

Awesome!!!  You made out like a bandit!!!

I am going to be calling Kelly.. The artwork is too good for me to be standing on the outside.. Stunning skills..
Royal Slam 2008

ncturkey

antnye

Nice Allen!  Looks like you made out good. I picked up a McClain trumpet and several mouth calls. Can't believe I didn't buy a box. First call show I've ever been to and didn't feed my boxcall addiction.