OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Late April Hunt 2015

Started by Cove, January 14, 2016, 09:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cove

davisd9

Watched this morning on break. Bird covered some ground quickly. Thanks for showing all the aspects of hunting turkeys and not just the best scenarios.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

jwhunter

762hunter

Vice video
Nice hunt
They don't alway end the way you hope but looks like ya'll still had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Great video. 538 is one of the best moments in the turkey woods, when bird gobbles less than 100 yards and you didn't know he was there. 707 was one of the worst lol, a miss.

Gobble!

Really like the intro by the way.

hs strut

nice video even if it was a miss it shows things dont always go as planned.just remember there are no bad turkey hunts even without a bird just getting out there is rewarding.
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

OldSchool

Thanks for sharing that Cove. Like my Grandfather used to say, "there'll be days like that". And the upside, you get to hear him gobble again another day.

Bob

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

paboxcall

Good hunt, and excellent camera work!  You do a nice job with your videos.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

1tiogabowhunter

Great job!  Keep them coming

strutnva

Great video but brings back bad memories.

mgm1955

Quote from: 1tiogabowhunter on January 15, 2016, 06:26:36 PM
Great job!  Keep them coming

Quote from: paboxcall on January 15, 2016, 06:22:43 PM
Good hunt, and excellent camera work!  You do a nice job with your videos.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Always enjoy your videos!

catman529

Man that was awesome, I've missed more times than I care to admit. I've been watching your videos for a couple years now and they are top notch. Hope you get some more this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Great video. Nice to see the hunt and not just kill videos all the time because we all have had this happen to us at least once.....

marshboy

Very nice, sir!
As always, I enjoyed your work.
Thanks again!
Greg