News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Will the WV season ever get here

Started by WV Gobble Gobble, March 29, 2011, 08:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundrchikin

Quote from: Covehnter on March 29, 2011, 05:52:54 PM
Any of yall close to Fayetteville or Green Briar county?
I'm about  40 min. from Fayetteville and 5 min from Greenbrier county a little town called Richwood. As far as hunting Va you can buy 3 day license for alittle over $100.00 that's my plan for this year.

WVhuntEER

Quote from: thundrchikin on March 31, 2011, 09:06:00 PM
I'm about  40 min. from Fayetteville and 5 min from Greenbrier county a little town called Richwood. As far as hunting Va you can buy 3 day license for alittle over $100.00 that's my plan for this year.
Oops,  I hunted in VA the last two years and only bought the non resident hunting license for $86    I didn't know you had to buy an extra tag for bear, deer, turkey.    I even checked my turkey in last year and nothing was said.   Is this right? 

thundrchikin

Quote from: WVhuntEER on April 01, 2011, 01:07:39 PM
Quote from: thundrchikin on March 31, 2011, 09:06:00 PM
Oops,  I hunted in VA the last two years and only bought the non resident hunting license for $86    I didn't know you had to buy an extra tag for bear, deer, turkey.    I even checked my turkey in last year and nothing was said.   Is this right? 
The way I understand it you have to have both.

Cove

Unless the plans change, I should be there to help you guys open it up. :)

wvboy

Yes.. you have to purchase a Big Game Tag in Va to kill Turkey.. I am not sure how you checked that bird in.. because the phone in system ask you for you Big Game License Number.. my resident license cost me close to $90 by the time I buy Big Game, Muzzleloader, Archery, and Crossbow .. you were lucky..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

WVhuntEER

Quote from: wvboy on April 01, 2011, 02:37:09 PM

Yes.. you have to purchase a Big Game Tag in Va to kill Turkey.. I am not sure how you checked that bird in.. because the phone in system ask you for you Big Game License Number.. my resident license cost me close to $90 by the time I buy Big Game, Muzzleloader, Archery, and Crossbow .. you were lucky..

I tried to check it in online.  Well,  I guess I did get lucky but it wasn't on purpose.  I bought my tag for turkey, deer, bear this year so I'm good to go!  :icon_thumright:

Spring_Woods

What areas are decent in WV?
I'd be willing to drive a little if I knew more about the population? I live closest to Mason and cabell co.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble: