Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

EXPENSIVE OLD SCHOOL REMINGTON SPECIAL PURPOSE 870 ON GUNBROKER

Started by SKFOOTER, December 07, 2015, 01:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

A used but in good condition Old School Remington 870 Special Purpose Original Bottomland Camo sold for $1,220.00 last night on Gunbroker.  Item # 524185908.  That is ridiculous.

dms2511

Izzyjoe

yelpaholic

wasn't me I finally got one of each camo 11-87... im done lol :turkey2:

hs strut

may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Izzyjoe

No joke! What's it cost to have one dipped? Could have found a beater 870 ,and went that route, and still probably saved a lot of money!

hs strut

Quote from: Izzyjoe on December 08, 2015, 11:41:57 PM
No joke! What's it cost to have one dipped? Could have found a beater 870 ,and went that route, and still probably saved a lot of money!
i wouldnt know for sure but i can guarantee it would have been cheaper
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

01Foreman400

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

longislandloco

"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe

Gobble!

gtrjames

If it was an auction that means there was more than one person wanting it....and wanting it very badly! :TrainWreck1:

kennymac

I picked up an 870 in greenleaf a few days ago for a quarter of that cost. Thast's insane!

blueridgegobbler

I bought a 11-87 special purpose its a newer one in mossy oak break up but I bought it for $400 kinda felt bad for the guy after I got home lol