turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Taking a break

Started by 2eagles, December 05, 2015, 09:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

I'm giving the animals the weekend off. I'm not going to bother them until next week. My wife and I are enjoying our 41st anniversary in Des Moines. The traffic is horrible here. The crowds are huge and rude. Bass Pro didn't have anything I need. But we just got back from a very nice dinner and we finally have a chance to relax. I still love my girl.   :love5:

marshboy

Congrats on 41 years together!
I'm taking my 11 year old to the HyVee Big 4 Classic in Des Moines in a couple weekends, and I'm already dreading driving and being in the city.  If it weren't for my son, there's no way you could talk me into spending my time there.
Get home safe 2eagles, and good luck while you're out next weekend. 
Greg

chadly

Congrats on 41!  I'm at the zoo now with my wife and 4 children.  8 cars in the lot when we walked in.  Got the place to ourselves. 

SS Calls

tomstopper

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife

cjordan

Congratulations on 41 years. It seems like now days people tend to take the easy way out far to often. One thing I'll always remember my dad telling me is "son if you never have an argument during a relationship, then someone isn't happy". I hope my wife and I make 41+, and no we don't always see eye to eye on things but we get it worked out. Anywho sorry for being long winded and again congratulations.