OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Health Issues

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, December 04, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Hey! guys I've not posted in a couple of months now just wonted every one to know whats been going on. My father has been battling cancer and is in pretty bad shape. Just wonted you guys to remember him in your prayers.

SS Calls

Prayers sent for your father.

trb136

outdoors

:cross2:  THOUGHTS AND PRAYING   , BEST OF LUCK........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

KentuckyHeadhunter

Thoughts and prayers coming your way! 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

kyturkeyhunter4

I really appreciate all the prayers from ever one. God bless

Hillbilly yelper

Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

drenalinld

KYFrid

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

tomstopper

kyturkeyhunter4

:jesus-cross: I just won't to thank every one for all the prayers that have been sent. This last week we have seen some improvements so keep those prayers coming. Once again thank all of you and god bless,all things are possible through Christ . :bible:

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: kyturkeyhunter4 on December 04, 2015, 11:28:43 PM
Hey! guys I've not posted in a couple of months now just wonted every one to know whats been going on. My father has been battling cancer and is in pretty bad shape. Just wonted you guys to remember him in your prayers.

Prayers on the way brother!!  I pray for healing if its the Lords will and comfort and understanding during this time for you and your family! Dealing with a sick family member is very hard and stressful I've dealt with it for years....but our Lord Jesus Christ is such an awesome, merciful and loving God...and is always by our side!  He never promised us we would not go through storms in this life but he did promise us that he would never leave us or forsake us and he is there and he carries us when we can't walk and when that time comes to go home he leads us into a place where there is no more pain, no more suffering, no more crying and no more good byes!  God Bless you and your family!!!

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

allaboutshooting

Prayers have been said.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."