turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1187 help!

Started by jreed22, November 03, 2015, 09:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jreed22

I know this is impossible, but I have a Remington 1187 semi automatic NWTF gun that came out in 1992 with the limited edition trebark camo. I recently dropped the gun and broke the forend and scratched some paint. It was devastating as my father got me this gun and it is my favorite by far. Just looking to see if anyhow possible someone has a forend for this gun in the matching trebark camo. Any help would be appreciated on getting this thing fixed. Thanks!

outdoors

DID YOU DO A SEARCH  ON EBAY

:welcomeOG:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

1turkeyhunter

Did you try calling Remington? Surely they could help or lead you in the right direction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allaboutshooting

Quote from: jreed22 on November 03, 2015, 09:17:19 PM
I know this is impossible, but I have a Remington 1187 semi automatic NWTF gun that came out in 1992 with the limited edition trebark camo. I recently dropped the gun and broke the forend and scratched some paint. It was devastating as my father got me this gun and it is my favorite by far. Just looking to see if anyhow possible someone has a forend for this gun in the matching trebark camo. Any help would be appreciated on getting this thing fixed. Thanks!

I'd recommend that you call 618.357.2911. That is Mann & Son Sporting Goods. They may just have one or know where to find one. It's amazing sometimes the things they have.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

jreed22

Quote from: 1turkeyhunter on November 05, 2015, 04:30:26 AM
Did you try calling Remington? Surely they could help or lead you in the right direction!

Remington told me they cannot help me as that camo was limited edition and no longer made in that model. They told me to try to have someone paint me one to match it. But I know that will never actually match my gun.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jreed22

Quote from: allaboutshooting on November 05, 2015, 10:18:06 PM
Quote from: jreed22 on November 03, 2015, 09:17:19 PM

I'd recommend that you call 618.357.2911. That is Mann & Son Sporting Goods. They may just have one or know where to find one. It's amazing sometimes the things they have.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Clark

There is no where anywhere that has one or knows where to get one. But Awesome, I will give them a call and check. Thanks a lot it is much appreciated!!

Fieldturkey

Did you find one? I may be able to get one

jreed22

No i have never been able to find one anywhere.  If you can get one id be forever in your debt lol! let me know if you can get your hands on one i have cash!

BINK McCARTY

:emoticon-cartoon-012: BTW....is the forend syntheyic I'm assuming it is????

BINK McCARTY

jreed....did my PM come thru to you?

Old Gobbler

I bought one here on OG  4 years ago , synthetic I think - it's on my dads 1187

Keep looking you will find one , of have your dads repaired
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon