Started by hunter22, October 13, 2015, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

???

drenalinld

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

hunter22

I have decided to stop posting my calls due to lack of interest. Thanks for the look.

firedup

Can't speak for anyone else but I always liked looking thru the window at the candy store Rickey!   :)

Matt k

I enjoy seeing them. Helps keep my wish list long.

pappy

Love to see your calls always thrilled to see what you picked up next.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

sbbow

I know I always liked looking. Don't stop !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drenalinld

The real fun is getting in the candy store and trying out the goodies!!

DC1.

Brantleyville

Ricky there is way more interest than you realize in seeing your collection and hearing the soundfiles. I hope you will reconsider your decision. Your efforts are always appreciated.

sulpher turk

i agree way more people are interested than you think.awsome calls are hard to find

Hillbilly yelper

I have enjoyed listening to your sound files and seeing your collection! I have actually enjoyed it so much that I have purchased some! Your entire collection of calls is like a wish list! Your posts are a real inspiration and blessing! Keep playing and posting, please!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

hunter22

I am posting calls as I get them now. I have just slowed down some on my buying. If you see something I post you want to hear, send me a PM and I will send you a sound clip.

worth612000

Thank you Rickey for all your post. I have purchased a couple of the calls you posted. Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a safe New Year.

James