OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where to buy camo clothes?

Started by gatrapper, March 28, 2011, 02:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

Where is a good place with good prices to order camo clothes from?
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

TrackeySauresRex

Wing supply always has some kind of special or sale goin on. Thats whare I ordered my last set of spring camo.  :anim_25:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

sugarray

I am pretty partial to Cabela's.  With that being said, my favorite pants right now and old school army surplus from Sportsman's Guide.  Lots of green and black.  My shirts are MO Obsession.  My long sleeve T is from Walmart and I'll pick up  another before going to SD.

gatrapper

This is what I need so I could use some input on good brands and where to order.

I need light weight button up camo shirts. 

I also need some camo pants, but none of these paper thin ones.  Need something that is gonna be tough enough to walk through thorns and such.

PureGold

bowhunter84

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on March 28, 2011, 03:08:03 PM
Wing supply always has some kind of special or sale goin on. Thats whare I ordered my last set of spring camo.  :anim_25:
:agreed: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: PureGold on March 28, 2011, 03:16:22 PM
OL' TOM HAS GREAT STUFFFFF! :you_rock:

www.oltomgobbler.com  Can't beat it!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

gatrapper

Anyone have a good camo pant reccomendation?  Im so sick of these thin ones with the draw strings @ the bottom.  I used to have a few pair of camo carharrts, but they want like $60/pair.  

PANYHunter

I like cabelas bargain cave.  Usually it is just stuff that is from the previous year and they are trying to get rid of.  I very rarely buy stuff at full price.  For camo pants you cant beat ripstop military surplus.  Camo prints are limited but they will last.      

gatrapper

Gonna go with Wranglers ProGear Camo pants.

Just got to find 2 nice light weight shirts. 

Devastator

i bought a pair of the carhartt camo jeans 5 years ago and the only thing wore out on them is the bottoms of the pant legs.

JeffD

There are many good places to shop. Try Mack's Prairie Wings they have a good selection.

turkeytromp

For top quality light hunting camo I love the ol' tom clothing, I just received the duralite tech pants, duralite vestless shirt and under layer clothing a couple days ago and I can't wait to get out and give em a test run, probably the best turkey hunting gear I have ever got for the money! I will also be going to the ol' tom I beam vest next year as well. Great Stuff!!

Timmer

This place has good deals, especially if you subscribe to their catalog specials.

www.sportsmansguide.com
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!