turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another Necklace

Started by hunter22, September 18, 2015, 08:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I put another necklace together today to go with my other two. I also found another box of spurs I had put up that should make number four.

mwr

Them are nice,Rickey!!!  You got my address???   :OGani: :OGani: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hunter22

Mikey---Now that you are retired you need to load up and come on down and hunt some with me. Bruce is coming later this month if it ever cools off. We will do some redneck cooking, play turkey calls, and tell big tales. If he wants to we will also deer hunt. I still shoot a couple bucks each year for the freezer but it does not excite me any more like a booming gobble.   

mwr

That would be fun!!! Going up to Colorado to see grandkids in a few weeks. I don't do much deer hunting anymore either!!

hunter22

If you ever want to come down you have an open invitation. I have a couple cabins with small tracts of land that I really enjoy spending a few days. One has running water, electricity, and a shower/bathroom. The other has a running creek and a generator for power. Can you say primitive.

mgm1955

Those are nice Rickey and I'm sure are full of memories.

mwr

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."