Main Menu

Delete

Started by Britton40, August 17, 2015, 05:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britton40

All sold!!

Yelper

highball

I have some Darrin Dawkins short and long boxes if you are interested.

Britton40

Quote from: highball on August 17, 2015, 05:46:47 PM
I have some Darrin Dawkins short and long boxes if you are interested.

I may be, really looking to sell. I would want to play them anyway so I doubt it unless you are close to SC.

hunter22

Great deal right here. I have the Henry Davis, the 25th Anniversary, and the Snakewood/Holly pocket call. Some of the best sounding short boxes I own. These would cost over $900 if you bought them from Albert. I am tempted and sure don't need them.

Britton40

Quote from: hunter22 on August 17, 2015, 06:06:57 PM
Great deal right here. I have the Henry Davis, the 25th Anniversary, and the Snakewood/Holly pocket call. Some of the best sounding short boxes I own. These would cost over $900 if you bought them from Albert. I am tempted and sure don't need them.

Thanks

hunter22

I bought another hunting cabin/land today and I have also found a left-handed M2 20 gauge I am trying to buy. My turkey call money is pretty thin. Maybe I could lease one of my cabins/hunting land. I bet you could sell the Paul calls individually and get more than $800.

hunter22

Here's a sound clip of my Snakewood/Holly pocket call. It is a good one.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/albert-paul-snakewood

gaswamp

good looking boxes but I just can't imagine owning a call that was still in plastic and not hunted. 

Britton40

Prices broken out. First one who posts I'll take it, gets it.

REBELYELL

PM sent, I will take the all walnut box.

mgm1955

Great deal!! If I didn't already own these I'd be a buyer. Definitely would cost more than $800 if ordered.

Britton40

Rebelyell posted first even though I had a PM from TNBIRD first. The only way to be fair is to post in the thread. TNBIRD has seconds. Sorry man. I hope no hard feelings.

Bennett

I will take the Henry Davis and the Snakewood/Holly. Thanks, Seth

Britton40

Quote from: Bennett on August 17, 2015, 11:21:27 PM
I will take the Henry Davis and the Snakewood/Holly. Thanks, Seth

Thanks!